- Passengers will be picked up from their hotels, early morning
- Depart from the meeting point (main plaza of Iquitos) there we will head toward the Nanay river where we will board one of our tipical river boats with “Pamacari” roof toward the butterfly farm where we will observe a big variety of them at the stage of “metamorfosis” explained by the farm manager. We also can observe some Plants and Animals.
- Next in the tour we will go to one of the most representatitve tribes called BORAS. There the natives will show us their costumes, rituals and dances, where they will ask you to participate with the dances to share a friendship relation they will offer and show their crafts for you to buy a souvenir to take home.
- We will go to one of the floating restaurants at the Momon River to enjoy lunch with tipical dishes and also enjoy a refreshing swim at the river.
- Next we will take a cruise to see the joining of the Nanay River, with the majestic Amazon River one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Return to Iquitos meeting point.
- Full Day
- US$ 75.00
- US$ 65.00
- US$ 55.00
4 People to more
- US$ 55.00