Passengers will be picked up from their hotel after breakfast, to the port LAO where we will take a boat to TANSHIYACU.
Arrive at the city of Tanshiyacu, a small tour of the city`s boulevard to observe the majestic amazon river.
Cruise on the amazon river to the village of HUAYSI where the Amazon river joins the TAHUAYO river, here the artisans will show their work so you may buy some gifts and also observe the pink dolphins that swim at this point.
Cruise on the Tahuayo river, observe the majestic trees such as the RENACO called “the tree of the soul” by the villagers, and the unique lily pads “victoria regia” (victoria amazónica)
- Reception at the lodge to show their romos wich have all basic services, wáter 24 hours, electtricity, private bath rooms, mobile telephone signal by MOVISTAR.
- Lunch at our dinning room. After relax at our hammocks room and enjoy the tranquility of the jungle.
- Visit to the village of Esperanza learn obout their costumes and crafts.
- Return to the lodge to rest.
- Dinner at the lodge dinning room.
- For the aventures we offer a night walk to see the animals and insects at night. We will have a camp fire to know each other and roast marshmallow, sing play guitar have social gatherings, drinks, etc. At the bar we offer regional drinks, sodas beer scotch rum, etc. Snacks all at reasonable prices.
- Sport fishing (optional)
- Day walk in the jungle to see the trees and plants, some birds and small animals. We will stop to see how sugar cane juice is made for later become into aguardiente.
- We iniciate our return to Iquitos.
- We arrive at Tanshiyacu to transfer to a speed boat to go to Iquitos.
- Arrive at Iquitos, end of tour.
- 2 days 1 night
- US$ 300.00
- US$ 180.00
- US$ 155.00
- US$ 150.00