- Passengers will be picked up from their hotels After breakfast, to the port of LAO to board the boat that will take us to TANSHIYACU.
- Arrive at the city of Tanshiyacu, we will take a smal tour of the city and the boulevard to observe the majestic Amazon River.
- Cruise on the Amazon river to the village of Huaysi where the Amazon river joins the Tahuayo river. There the artisans will show their crafts so you may buy some as gifts to take home. At this point we can also observe the pink and gray Dolphins.
- Arrive at the Lodge, tipical cocktails at the reception and distribution of the cabins.
- Visit the village of Esperanza
- Back to the lodge
- For the adventures we offer a night walk into the jungle to observe some small animals, birds and insects.
- Sport fishing optional
- Walk inside the jungle to observe birds, small animals diferent plants and trees. We will observe how to make sugar cane juice wich you can try. Which later on will become into “AGUARDIENTE”.
- Lunch at the lodge
- Cruise in an open boat on the Tahuayo river and lakes to observe pink and gray dolphins and the beautifull sunset on the river.
- Return to the lodge, dinner
- Both nights we have optional camp fires to roast marshmallow, sing etc. etc.
- At the bar in the lodge, we offer regional drinks, beer scotch, vodka, sodas, snacks, wáter. etc. all at reasonable prices.
- will go to the village of Huaysi to see the artisans and their crafts. We will see the unión of the rivers Tahuayo and the Amazon river. Here is the place to observe the pink and gray dolphins, if posible we may observe the lily pads called victoria regias, at one of the lakes near by.
- Arrive at the lodge, lunch.
- Return to the city of Iquitos, arrive at Iquitos, end of tour.
- We recomend you bring repellent, sun block, long sleeve shirts, hats, bathing suits. We will provide rubber boots, for the jungle walks.
- 3 days 2 nights
- US$ 450.00
- US$ 300.00
- US$ 250.00
4 People to more
- US$ 220.00