- After checking at the hotel, we will have a city tour of Iquitos main atracctions, like museum, cathedral, nanay market, the boulevard and other historical places. end of tour.
- Passengers will be picked up from their hotel after breakfast
- Depart from the meeting point (main plaza of Iquitos) there we will head toward the Nanay river where we will board one of our tipical river boats, with “Pamacari” roof. toward the most representatitve tribes called BORAS. There the natives will show us their costumes, rituals and dances, where they will ask you to participate with the dances to share a friendship relation and they will offer and show their crafts for you to buy a souvenir to take home.
- Later on we will go to one of the floating restaurants at the Momon River to enjoy lunch with tipical dishes and also enjoy a refreshing swim at the river.
- After Lunch, will go to the port of LAO to board the boat that will take us to TANSHIYACU.
- Arrive at the city of Tanshiyacu, we will take a smal tour of the city and the boulevard to observe the majestic Amazon River.
- Cruise on the Amazon river to the village of Huaysi where the Amazon river joins the Tahuayo river. There the artisans will show their crafts so you may buy some gifts to take home. At this point we can also observe the pink and gray Dolphins.
- Arrive at the Lodge, tipical cocktails at the reception and distribution of the cabins.
- Night walk into the jungle to see and hear diferent animals.
- Early at dawn will take an early walk into the jungle to lisen the diferent noises of animals and birds make early in the morning optional, sport fishing.
- Later on a cruise to the lake to observe the pink a gray dolphins.
- Walk into the forest to observe diferent trees and medicinal plants,exotic flores, insects , birds, turtles and other species of the zone.
- Later on we will go to the village of Esperanza to meet the artisans and their crafts. Before we return to the lodge we will stop at a (trapiche) wich is a sugar cane plantation, at wich make sugar cane juice to make tipical drink called aguardiente.
- Back to the lodge
- Coffee and snacks It is a custom in our lodge that the guests plant a tree so they may remember their stay and come back to see how it is groing, we will tag and take care of the new trees.
- On the way back to Iquitos we will stop at a village called Huaysi to meet the artisans and buy some of their crafts to take home. At this place we will see the unión of the Amazon River and the Tahuayo River where the pink and gray dolphins swim close to the shore, if weather permiting we might be able to see the exotic plant named victoria regia.
- We continue our return to the city of Arriving around 4 pm.
- At that time we return to the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel in Iquitos.
- Small tour of the city, make arrangements with the hotel for transportación to the airport depending on their flights.
- 5 days 4 nights with hotel
- US$ 650.00
- US$ 550.00
- US$ 480.00
- US$ 400.00